This page is kept up to date with our latest travel information, so make sure you make a final check here before you set off to catch your sailing.
Due to predicted weather conditions cross Channel and in the Channel Island area, Condor Liberation’s sailing from Poole to Guernsey, Jersey and return on Friday, 25th October, has been cancelled.
We have availability on Thursday 24th and Saturday 26th. Please let us help you amend your travel plans by calling us on 0345 609 1026, or contact your local agent or local port. We are sorry for any inconvenience this weather disruption may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Due to the predicted weather conditions for Friday 25th October, we are currently monitoring conditions for Condor Rapide’s sailing from St Malo to Guernsey and return, and her evening service from St Malo to Jersey and return. As a result of this, we are expecting delays and possibly further disruption.
We would like to offer all passengers who are due to travel on these sailing’s the option to transfer to an alternative sailing free of charge and subject to availability. If this is a convenient option for you, or you are travelling for essential plans, please let us help you amend your travel plans by calling us on 0345 609 1026, or contact your agent or local port.
Please continue to check our sailing updates web page or our hotlines for the latest sailing information.